Posts Tagged ‘search engine optimization’
Article marketing can do a lot for your business. You just have to know a few things and here are some tips to help you out.
1. First, you have to make sure that whatever you are writing about is relevant. If you know for a fact that your product could be very useful, then do some research about it and then end the article with a link to your website. Before you upload the article, check if the site you plan to put this has this as one of their topics.
2. Just like what you read in the newspaper or see on television, the article must be both timely and newsworthy. This will allow you stay in touch with what is happening in the world. One good way is signing up with a site that gives you alerts with regards to certain topics.
3. Some writers post one article and thatís it. Just like movie producers in Hollywood, you should post a sequel to this because there could already be new information available which you could share to the public.
4. You should also make your articles viral. What this simply means is allowing other people to publish your article just as long as nothing is changed and you are given credit for it. Another way of doing this is offering your writing services to others which will become added revenue for you.
5. Each article you write must be short and simple. It must be short so that it will not bore the reader. Simple so that they will be able to understand the message you are trying to convey.
6. Just how many articles must your write to increase traffic? The good news is that you only need 2 to get things started. A good title will be ì how to do somethingî and ì x number of tips for something.î If this catches their interest, that person will most likely click on the link to your site and then buy something. The bottom line is that it increases web traffic.
7. You can stop at just 2 articles to promote your site. If you have other products, you can write articles on it as well and then mention in the resource box. This is known as cross-referencing which a lot of webmasters allow their contributors to do.
8. Aside from posting your written work in other websites, donít forget to also put these in your own. If you have written 10 or more about the same topic, put these together to what is known as an e-book and then pass this along for free. Again, if people like what is written there then people wouldnít remind reading it several times.
9. Aside from posting in websites, make use of RSS feeds. There are plenty of them around so make use of it.
There are two ways to get into article marketing. The first is to write it yourself and just hope that people will appreciate your writing style. The other is to hire someone to do it. Some charge by the hour while others charge per word. It may be worth it if this increases traffic to your site.
By following these article marketing tips, it wonít be long before you get a lot of hits.
Letís say you started up your own business. The only way for the business to succeed rather than fail is for you to promote it. You can do this by paying for advertisements or get the same attention for free through article marketing. To help you get started, here are 3 secrets.
1. First, you must come up with a catchy title to promote your business. Ever heard the line, ìCuriosity killed the catî, in this case no one is going to get hurt. But could you just imagine what would happen if people would like to know more about the article just by reading the title? It would also be helpful if you use keywords so people who type it will see your article. At the same time, you can mention the benefits of what reading your articles can do for them.
2. Second, make sure that your article is well organized. Instead of just writing your article paragraph by paragraph, maximize the use bullets or numbers to stress important points. This will make their reading experience a memorable one because they are able to remember it.
3. Third, your articles have to be informative and not just impress the reader. You can do so by using simple words instead of using big ones by putting this in a way that the average person can understand. You may have had an experience at the hospital where the doctor told you of your condition using some medical term that sounds serious but in English simply means you have a stomach ache.
Once you finish writing the article, read it over and see if you understand it. Better yet, give this to someone and see what they say. If there are some concerns, edit it because although you may be an expert in this matter, your readers may not and the reason why they want to read it is to learn more about what you have to offer.
Donít forget to check on your article to see if there is anything new you would like to add. This is where variety comes in as there are different ways of stressing a point when the bottom line is that you want people to visit your site.
You can get new information by joining and posting in online forums and blogs. Some even put snippets in their articles. You should add something daily and donít forget to put a link to your site.
4. Lastly, each article has an article summary. Most websites require this so in just 3 or 5 sentences, get down to it and say what your article is all about and why should they spend their time reading the entire thing. If you donít put any effort here, you may have already lost the opportunity to make it look interesting for the reader to find out more.
Promoting your site thought article marketing is very easy. You just have to follow the 4 secrets mentioned and then use this to your advantage. Again, you need to have a catchy title, make sure it is well organized and informative so people will be encouraged to visit your site.
If done properly, you will undoubtedly get more traffic which is what this form of advertising is all about.